Thursday 16 May 2013

Tabitha's Tablet

This is India. Tabitha is my undercover name I was given some time ago. The name was biblical given due to the fact I was considered to be a giver. I was honored to have this name, it has a heavenly ring to it. The reason I call this name undercover to disguised myself from users and abusers of mankind. Some people in society have a impression of givers as weak, vulnerable people. There is a saying that many generously kind- heart people have used in process of being mistaken as a fool, they usually say "don't take my kindness for a weakness." I love to share with everyone, especially those that are dear and special to me, which I've opened my heart to trust for one good reason or another. This is my opening presentation to the beginning of a friendship people on this blog. Thank you for letting me be a part.   

No comments:

Post a Comment